Blood donors needed. See the Count.
Try this fantastic recipe at home! Halloween themed dog treats, which if we say so ourselves don't go down too bad for humans also!
- 1 mashed banana
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries, defrosted
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp. bicarb soda
- 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp. ground flax seeds mixed with 3 Tbsp. water)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Augustine Approved Certified Organic Raw Coconut Oil, melted + more for greasing
- Start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees C and lightly greasing a mini muffin tray.
- In a blender, blend banana, flax egg, coconut oil and maple syrup and pour into a medium mixing bowl
- Add in the bicarb soda and coconut flour.
- Finally, fold in the shredded carrots and raspberries.
- Spoon the batter into the mini muffin pan and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Once cooked, allow the Pupcakes to fully cool before removing from the pan.
Store the pupcakes in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.