There has never been a better time to speak to you all about why Online Shopping is awesome and is complementary to in-store shopping trips. While the world is in the grips of a Pandemic crisis social distancing is a respectable and expected response to take.
So what do we do when we can’t (or don’t want to) get to the shops, but our pets need nutritious food?
YOU'RE MAKING GOOD HEADWAY in a grocery store, left and right you’re dodging all the slow-movers and the stand-and-starers. You’re in a rush, you need to be somewhere else in 10 minutes and only have one item left on your list. You round the corner into another aisle when your trolly nearly collides with that of an oversized-load of a man seemingly taking up the entire aisle and he ever so slowly realises your presence and with an awkward look on his face, he strolls past you. You can finally grab the last item you need, so you dart down the aisle, finishing line in sight when it dawns on you. That thick fog of noxious gas you’ve just walked into and pulled in to your lungs nearly knocks you off your feet! Holding your breath you struggle back up to your feet, grab your last item carelessly throwing it into your trolly and just before you nearly blackout you exit the isle in a haste gulping in fresh air once again! You think to yourself.. Did that man even have any remorse, or was the look on his face saying he was quite pleased with himself? Phew.
Plant Power Pets has been operating in the online retail space for over a year now and although we have had the odd person comment that they would like to see us in a bricks and mortar store, generally we have a positive response from the effort we go to in making your shopping experience as seamless as possible.
In-store shopping can be energy consuming, with the travelling to and from, waiting in lines, waiting to speak to staff and the general checkout process which can be extended by understaffing and system outages. At Plant Power Pets we want to bring to you an online experience that extends the best of in-store shopping with the convenience of staying in your pyjamas and shopping online.
Here are a few of our thoughts on why we feel online shopping is the best business model for you and for us:
- Personalised service: we like to add personalized notes, helpful information packs and occasionally share little treats in your orders. As well as taking the time to properly reply to your questions.
- Sample Packs of select products are available, which is not normally an option you would find in-store or online. We want to make your experience effortless and your dogs experience delicious!
- Information at your fingertips, you can be more informed by reading through our website and seeing quality enlarged photos while adding nutritious, delicious treats to your shopping cart.
- Take it at your pace with no queues, add a product to your cart today and checkout tomorrow or add products today and checkout today (or at 2am in your PJ’s) whatever suits.
- Payment options are available including Afterpay or PayPal or just process the order on your debit/credit card at checkout.
- Mistakes on your order? No big deal, just get in touch ASAP (via phone, Facebook Messenger or email) and we can help fix up your order, we will do our best to ensure any changes are made before processing and shipping.
- Same-day shipping on orders processed prior to 10am and with the options of an express or standard service.
- We are a community where customers share their thoughts and recommendations which are made readily available to you as you navigate our online store.
For convenience, accessibility and speed, choose to shop online!
We’re not just a Pet Supplies Shop, but also a technology and logistics business. We are keeping up to date with the latest market trends and industry knowledge meaning you get current and accurate information that you may not get from the un-trained staff at bricks and mortar stores.
We want to help you feel more at home with your online shopping experience, so please, let us know what you enjoy about the online shopping space and what you feel needs to be added to make it easier and more relatable.